Now you can enjoy a wonderful stir fry without all those calories You reduce the oil in stir fry by using non sticking spray. Add the vegetables you prefer.Hope you enjoy this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken in 1-inch cubes; set aside.
- 2In a small bowl combine sherry, soya sauce, cornstarch and water; set aside.
- 3Spray skillet or wok with nonstick spray.
- 4Heat over high heat; add carrots and garlic. Stir fry 3 minutes.
- 5Add peas and onions. Stir fry 2 minutes until vegetables are crisp tender.Remove from skillet.
- 6Add oil to pan and add 1/2 the chicken;stir-fry 2 minutes;remove from pan.
- 7Stir fry remaining chicken about 3 minutes; return all chicken to skillet.
- 8Push chicken from center of wok; stir in cornstarch mixture.
- 9Cook until mixture is thickened and bubbly; stir fry 1 minute.
- 10Stir in vegetables.
- 11Cover and cook another minute.
- 12Serve with rice or angel hair pasta.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Garlic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.6
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 836.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 17.3 g