Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
I found this in our newspaper this weekend. It sounds so good I want to post it for future use.
- 5 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1⁄3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 (14 ounce) bagshelled frozen edamame
- 3 cups frozen corn kernels
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can low-sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl and mix well, set aside.
- Cook soybeans in boiling water about 3 minutes.
- Add frozen corn and boil one more minute.
- Drain and rinse well.
- Combine soybean mixture, dressing, onions, beans and tomatoes in a serving bowl.
- Gently mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or until serving time.
- Time does not include refrigeration time, and Splenda can be used rather than the sugar.
- Times are an estimate.
This was outstanding, very fresh, very tasty. Will be making this over and over. Had requests for copies of the recipe... thanks for sharing!