Recipe by MarthaStewartWanabe
This is a super healthy combination that I literally threw together for an energy-packed substantial snack. This recipe serves one but could be split in two as a side dish if serving dinner for two. It could also be quadrupled to serve as a healthy side dish for a family meal. I used pineapple Greek yogurt but am sure vanilla, honey or another flavor would substitute well. Also, feel free to substitute your choice of dried fruit or nuts. This is a very versatile concept that could be prepared multiple ways. My kiddos and I enjoyed it, and we hope you do too!
- 1 (6 ounce) containergreek pineapple yogurt (or your preference)
- 1⁄2 cup green seedless grapes or 1⁄2 cup red seedless grapes, your preference
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, finely shredded
- 2 tablespoons raisins or 2 tablespoons craisins
- 2 tablespoons walnuts (toasted if desired or another nut per your preference)