Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I'm posting my recipes so I don't lose them! Not sure where I got this from. Great nutrition for breakfast. The flax oil and seeds have omega 3's, the oat bran and oatmeal have dietary fiber, the PB has natural protein. For the drink in the picture, I used strawberry/banana yogurt and frozen mixed berries.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lecithin granules (optional)
- 1 tablespoon flax seed oil
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons oat bran
- 2 tablespoons cracked wheat or 2 tablespoons oatmeal
- 2 -4 tablespoons natural-style peanut butter
- 1⁄2-1 cup frozen fruit
- 1 banana (fresh or frozen)
- ice cube
- Put all ingredients into blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Add ice cubes for thicker smoothie.
I made this will frozen Mango. I thought i had all the ingredients but i didn't. I didn't add flax seed or oat bran. Instead i added more oatmeal and a handful of almonds. It was pretty good but i think i'll add berries next time the mango wasn't so great