Prep 10 mins
Cook 26 mins
Dried fruit, coconut, wholemeal flour ...
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 75 g butter, melted
- 1 cup raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried fruit (eg. mixed fruit, sultanas apricots)
- Preheat oven to 180º C (350º F). Grease 11" X 7" pan.
- Mix together flour, eggs, butter, sugar and mixed spice.
- Add coconut and fruit. Beat well.
- Press into pan and bake for 26-30 minutes.
- Cut into squares while warm.
So easy and so good. I used dried cranberries and sultanas and it is definitely a keeper that will be made often. Will try dried apricots next time.
this is the VERY best...quickest..easiest slice recipe..everyone loves it and i make it often.