Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicous, fast and healthy breakfast. You may use any fruits that you have. I have used banana, pineapple, blueberries, strawberries and raspberries and they all taste delicous!
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 118.29 ml fresh strawberries, sliced
- 118.29 ml pineapple, chopped
- 473.18 ml nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 118.29 ml granola cereal
- 4 fresh strawberries (to garnish)
- Toss fruits in a bowl and toss gentley.
- Into each parfait dish, layer 1/4 of fruit mixture, 1 tablespoon granola, 1/4 cup yogurt, 1/4 cup fruit mixture, 1/4 cup yogurt, 1 tablespoon granola and then garnsih with a strawberry.
I made this as a single serving dessert last night, and I was asked to make it again for breakfast this morning. I have a sneaking suspicion that this will become a new staple in my house. I used nonfat plain yogurt, strawberries and bananas. I didn't have any granola on hand, so I used GoLean Crunch cereal instead. I canâ€™t wait to start experimenting with different fruits and â€œcrunchâ€?. I think Iâ€™ll sneak in some wheat germ, flax seeds and ground walnuts whenever possible to increase the nutritional value. Thanks for a great recipe!
Sweet, creamy, crunchy--this one has it all. I made this with some fabulous granola I bought at the local farmer's market. Delectable!
My kids always like to get a parfait from McDonalds for breakfast when we are traveling. This tasted sooo much better! We subbed blueberries for the pineapple and actually used blueberry yogurt instead of vanilla. Thanks BestTeenChef for reminding us how easy this is to make at home!