Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy fruit kababs
- 4 kiwi fruits
- 1 cup strawberry (smallish)
- 1 cup dark chocolate melts, melted
- 2 medium bananas, sliced thickly
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup desiccated coconut
- Cut kiwi fruit into wedges.
- Dip half of each strawberry in chocolate, allow to partially set.
- Dip bananas in lemon juice, then coat in coconut, pressing coconut on firmly.
- Thread kiwi fruit, strawberries and banana slices onto eight skewers.
This was delightful tasting and very attractive. I had my problems in getting the chocolate to coat the strawberries and the coconut to stick to the banana - but I am sure I will get the knack of it. I served this with Healthy Sandwiches by Mysterygirl. I laid one kabob on each side of the sandwich - it made a lovely plate to serve my friend. We enjoyed the taste also!! I made them up a few hours early and covered them with plastic wrap and kept them in the fridge till lunch time!! Can't wait to use this recipe again!