Recipe by Bergy
Good source of vitamins etc. Kids love them and it does cut back on the sugar. Store them in a covered container and in the fridge.
- 1 cup dark raisin
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup prune
- 1⁄2 cup pecans or 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup crystallized ginger
- icing sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the ingredients (except sugar) and force them through a meat grinder or chop very fine in a food prosessor, make sure the ingredients are mixed well and evenly distributed.
- Dampen your hand and roll into walnut size balls.
- Roll in sugar or leave plain.