Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a recipe from Oxygen magazine. It's super healthy and delicious! This will definitely fix your chocolate craving! I doubled the recipe to get 4 cups.
- 2 scoops chocolate whey protein powder
- 2 tablespoons natural-style peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 (5 ounce) packets stevia
- 4 ounces water
- Blend all the ingredients together in a blender.
- Divide the peanut butter mixture into round muffin tins, filling about 3/4 full. Place filled muffin tin in freezer and let freeze for about an hour or until firm.