Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I just threw this together and am eating as I type this. I hope the nutritional breakdown doesn't make a liar out of my title.
- turn on broiler in your oven and set oven rack to second from top slot.
- heat a 12 inch cast iron skillet over a medium heat.
- while pan is heating, mix eggs, milk and slat together. whisk well. more you whisk, fluffier it will be.
- add 1 tablespoon of the oil to pan and heat, when heated add chopped shallots and cook until soft and brown.
- add chopped spinach and turkey, stir well to break up spinach and heat turkey through.
- remove meat mix from pan and give it a little whip down with a paper towel.
- put pan back on the heat and add other tablespoon of oil.
- when oil is heated, make sure pan is coated well, then add egg mixture.
- add meat mixture and stir to distribute evenly.
- add cheese on top to cover, and cook on the burner for 5 min with out touching.
- Place under broiler for 5 minute.
- pull out of oven and let rest for another 5 minute.
- flip pan onto a plate, cut a serve.