ROV Chef's Note:
I just threw this together and am eating as I type this. I hope the nutritional breakdown doesn't make a liar out of my title.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1turn on broiler in your oven and set oven rack to second from top slot.
- 2heat a 12 inch cast iron skillet over a medium heat.
- 3while pan is heating, mix eggs, milk and slat together. whisk well. more you whisk, fluffier it will be.
- 4add 1 tablespoon of the oil to pan and heat, when heated add chopped shallots and cook until soft and brown.
- 5add chopped spinach and turkey, stir well to break up spinach and heat turkey through.
- 6remove meat mix from pan and give it a little whip down with a paper towel.
- 7put pan back on the heat and add other tablespoon of oil.
- 8when oil is heated, make sure pan is coated well, then add egg mixture.
- 9add meat mixture and stir to distribute evenly.
- 10add cheese on top to cover, and cook on the burner for 5 min with out touching.
- 11Place under broiler for 5 minute.
- 12pull out of oven and let rest for another 5 minute.
- 13flip pan onto a plate, cut a serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.5
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 356.3 mg
- Sodium 765.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 23.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: