1/2 Photos of Healthy Fries
These were a hit with my husband who dies for fries!.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Line baking sheet with nonstick aluminum foil. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- 3Leave peel on potatoes. Slice in half lengthwise, then slice each half into strips. Place strips on prepared baking sheet. Spray strips lightly with cooking spray and sprinkle with seasoning.
- 4Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Fries
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb seasoning mix