Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
These were a hit with my husband who dies for fries!.
Make and share this Healthy Fries recipe from Food.com.
- 2 russet potatoes, scrubbed (about 3 oz. each)
- 1 teaspoon herb seasoning mix (or any seasoning salt you like, I used Emeril's Essence, Montreal Steak Seasoning would be good too)
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with nonstick aluminum foil. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- Leave peel on potatoes. Slice in half lengthwise, then slice each half into strips. Place strips on prepared baking sheet. Spray strips lightly with cooking spray and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden. Serve immediately.
Definitely a hit at our house! I used the Montreal Steak Seasoning and it was delicious!! Made for PAC Spring 2013.
Made this last night to go with Oh My Cod!#413569 and a green salad and what a wonderful meal!!! I followed your instructions only I did leave the skins on. Definately a keeper...thank you. Made for Healthy Choices Tag game.
I have been trying multiple "healthy" fry recipes here on Zaar and this one is, by far, the the best! I sprinkled Ranch seasoning on them and the fries cooked to perfection with almost no effort. Thank you so much for posting! This will be my go-to fry recipe from now on.