- 1 cup brown rice (best if 1 day old)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup cooked peas
- 1⁄2 cup cooked chopped carrot
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 3⁄4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 egg, beaten
- soy sauce, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in pan and sauté mushrooms until browned.
- Remove from heat.
- Heat remaining oil in pan and add rice.
- Add egg and mix until rice is thoroughly coated with egg.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes on high, or until egg is lightly browned.
- Combine rice mixture and vegetables in large bowl and stir until vegetables are well mixed.
- Add soy sauce to taste and serve.