1/2 Photos of " Healthy" Fried Rice
Susie Zyphur's Note:
I made this once, hoping to have something light for lunch. Not only was it easy, but it tasted great, and the bulk of the rice kept me full for hours!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1 tbsp oil in pan and sauté mushrooms until browned.
- 2Remove from heat.
- 3Heat remaining oil in pan and add rice.
- 4Add egg and mix until rice is thoroughly coated with egg.
- 5Cook for 5-10 minutes on high, or until egg is lightly browned.
- 6Combine rice mixture and vegetables in large bowl and stir until vegetables are well mixed.
- 7Add soy sauce to taste and serve.
Browse Our Top Brown Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Brown Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Healthy" Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.6
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 48.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 9.8 g