I made this once, hoping to have something light for lunch. Not only was it easy, but it tasted great, and the bulk of the rice kept me full for hours!
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in pan and sauté mushrooms until browned.
- Remove from heat.
- Heat remaining oil in pan and add rice.
- Add egg and mix until rice is thoroughly coated with egg.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes on high, or until egg is lightly browned.
- Combine rice mixture and vegetables in large bowl and stir until vegetables are well mixed.
- Add soy sauce to taste and serve.