Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A fresh, healthy way to make guacamole. Made with fresh vegetables. Have it with some pita chips instead of tortilla chips, to make it a bit healthier snack. Enjoy!
- 2 fresh avocados, pitted, scooped, mashed
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, diced (or in a jar)
- 1⁄4 cup kale, diced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lime juice (your opinion of taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1) Take the pits out and mash up 2 fresh avocados.
- 2) Wash tomato and kale.
- 3) Dice up tomato, onion, garlic (if not diced already), and kale.
- 4) Put all of the diced vegetables in with the mashed up avocados, mix.
- 5) Add in the splash of lime juice, mix.
- 6) Add in the hint of pepper and salt, mix.
- 7) Refrigerate for 1 hour (optional)
- 8) Eat and Enjoy!