This is a healthier version of french toast. (If using plain almond milk add 1/4 tsp of vanilla.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl whisk together the egg whites, vanilla, & milk.
- 2Dip bread slices into batter and coat on both sides. Sprinkle cinnamon over the bread.
- 3Melt a little butter in a heated skillet. Place 2 slices in the skillet at a time.
- 4Flip once the under side has started to turn golden. Continue to cook until the other side is also golden.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.8
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 319.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 10.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: