Recipe by packeyes
Much much healthier than fast-food fries and just as good (if not better!)
Top Review by Blue Peacock
Among all of the fried foods in the world, french fries are among my favorite, and this is such a wonderful recipe in the fact that it gives you great flavor without all of the fat. Thanks so much for sharing.
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the pototoes into thin rectangles that look like french fries.
- Toss with olive oil.
- Put in baking pan and lightly salt.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes.
- About halfway through baking time flip the french fries over to crisp on both sides. With about five minutes left I turn the broiler on to crisp up the fries more.
- Once done I like to put in a bowl with paper towels to drain some of the oil.