Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Much much healthier than fast-food fries and just as good (if not better!)
Make and share this Healthy French Fries recipe from Food.com.
- Slice the pototoes into thin rectangles that look like french fries.
- Toss with olive oil.
- Put in baking pan and lightly salt.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes.
- About halfway through baking time flip the french fries over to crisp on both sides. With about five minutes left I turn the broiler on to crisp up the fries more.
- Once done I like to put in a bowl with paper towels to drain some of the oil.
Among all of the fried foods in the world, french fries are among my favorite, and this is such a wonderful recipe in the fact that it gives you great flavor without all of the fat. Thanks so much for sharing.
These were a delicious alternative to regular french fries! Very easy to make too! Thank you for sharing this recipe!