I think I got this recipe from Cooking Light and have made it several times for customers of mine who are watching their weight. They loved it and always requested it again.
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 canned chipotle chiles in adobo, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lb tilapia fillet
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 4 fat free tortillas, wrapped in foil and heated in oven
- roasted corn (optional)
- chopped tomato (optional)
- chopped scallion (optional)
- black beans (optional)
- lime wedge (optional)
- cilantro (optional)
- jalapeno (optional)
- shredded lettuce or cabbage (optional)
- Mix the first three ingredients to make a sauce and set aside in a bowl.
- In a skillet, saute for 5 minutes the next 8 ingredients (butter through cilantro) Add the fish, cover and cook 3 minutes or until opaque.
- Remove from heat and stir in lime juice and zest.
- Have any additional condiments in seperate bowls and let each person"build" their own tacos.