Recipe by *Bellinda*
I love seafood. This dish is really healthy. Even my kids like it. You don't have to stick to the amounts or even the vegetables that I listed. Just use whatever you have on hand or what looks fresh at the market. You can also try different kinds of fish.
- 4 red snapper fillets
- salt and pepper
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) package mushrooms, sliced
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons white wine
- 4 tablespoons fresh herbs
- 1 lemon, quartered
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add fish filets to a baking dish and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add tomatoes, zuchini, onions, mushrooms and garlic.
- Add herbs of your choice. I like thyme and rosemary minced really small.
- Pour wine on top.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes or until fish is flaky.
- Squeeze on lemon juice at the table.