Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is great! it's low fat and low cal with lots of veggies and tons of flavor. my whole family loves it! and so does my diet!
- 680.38 g ground turkey
- 2.46 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 236.59 ml onion, chopped
- 473.18 ml red bell peppers, chopped
- 236.59 ml green bell pepper, chopped
- 453.59 g tomato sauce
- 850.48 g canned stewed tomatoes, diced
- 226.79 g envelope taco seasoning
- 453.59 g whole wheat spaghetti, uncooked
- 118.29 ml fat-free cheddar cheese
- 236.59 ml water
- 340.19 g canned diced green chiles
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 453.59 g frozen corn, thawed
- 453.59 g canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- cook meat in skillet until lightly browned; drain and set aside.
- put EVOO in skillet and heat up; add garlic, both bell peppers, and the onion; cook until tender.
- In a large pot combine meat, cooked veggies, and all other ingredients (other than the pasta!) stir together well and heat thoroughly.
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- When pasta is cooked and mixture is heated, combine the two and stir together well for a great 1 bowl meal!