Recipe by AZRoxy63
This is great! it's low fat and low cal with lots of veggies and tons of flavor. my whole family loves it! and so does my diet!
- 680.38 g ground turkey
- 2.46 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 236.59 ml onion, chopped
- 473.18 ml red bell peppers, chopped
- 236.59 ml green bell pepper, chopped
- 453.59 g tomato sauce
- 850.48 g canned stewed tomatoes, diced
- 226.79 g envelope taco seasoning
- 453.59 g whole wheat spaghetti, uncooked
- 118.29 ml fat-free cheddar cheese
- 236.59 ml water
- 340.19 g canned diced green chiles
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 453.59 g frozen corn, thawed
- 453.59 g canned black beans, rinsed and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- cook meat in skillet until lightly browned; drain and set aside.
- put EVOO in skillet and heat up; add garlic, both bell peppers, and the onion; cook until tender.
- In a large pot combine meat, cooked veggies, and all other ingredients (other than the pasta!) stir together well and heat thoroughly.
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- When pasta is cooked and mixture is heated, combine the two and stir together well for a great 1 bowl meal!