This is great! it's low fat and low cal with lots of veggies and tons of flavor. my whole family loves it! and so does my diet!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 30 ounces canned stewed tomatoes, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 16 ounces whole wheat spaghetti, uncooked
- 1/2 cup fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 cup water
- 12 ounces canned diced green chiles
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 16 ounces frozen corn, thawed
- 16 ounces canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1cook meat in skillet until lightly browned; drain and set aside.
- 2put EVOO in skillet and heat up; add garlic, both bell peppers, and the onion; cook until tender.
- 3In a large pot combine meat, cooked veggies, and all other ingredients (other than the pasta!) stir together well and heat thoroughly.
- 4Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- 5When pasta is cooked and mixture is heated, combine the two and stir together well for a great 1 bowl meal!
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Fiesta-Style Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (795 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 675.9
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 89.6 mg
- Sodium 1350.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.4 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 41.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cheddar cheese