Healthy Fat-Free Glazed Baked Sweet Potatoes (Or Yams)
- Pre-heat oven to 400.
- Dice yam into slices less than 1 inch thick, no wider than 1 1/2 inches (the smaller you cut the quicker they cook).
- Place in bowl and pour brown sugar and cinnamon over top. Toss to coat.
- Get 4 sheets of tinfoil and a pan. Divide yams in four, and pour each quarter onto a sheet of tinfoil, scraping out any leftover juices from the bottom of the bowl and pouring over top the four bunches.
- Pull the corners of the tinfoil up, scrunching the tinfoil packages into bundles so no yam shows through, and place each bundle onto the pan, then in the oven.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, taking yams from oven at 15-20 minutes, and retossing them with a spoon so all the yams get done.
- Serve warm, and refrigerate leftovers when cool.