Healthy Fast Food Biscuits
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add other ingredients. Stir until dough forms. Allow to sit for 30 minutes if time permits.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Roll out to 1/2 inch thickness. Cut into 12 biscuits using a biscuit cutter or a glass. Brush the tops with melted margarine, if desired.
- Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet for 10 minutes or until browned. (Do not let biscuits touch.).
- These biscuits are thick and are best used to sandwich other items. Scrambled tofu is a great filler!