Recipe by Sharon123
From Racheal Ray's $40 a Day, this is from the Grand Canyon! A lovely drink.
Top Review by Kaarin
Invigorating and refreshing! I was having a blah morning, so made myself some of this energy drink. It really did awaken my senses! I love the fresh lemon, and although I dislike sweetened tea, the splenda in this was just right. I've had 3 servings of this today and would drink more if I hadn't halved the recipe. Thanks so much-I LOVE this!
- 4 small ginseng tea bags (or ginko)
- 2 quarts water
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups sugar or 2 cups sugar substitute
- 2 small herbal tea bags (your choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring 1 quart of water to a boil in a saucepan. Place all the tea bags in the hot water.Let the bags steep about 10 minutes. Add the lemon juice to a pitcher. Add the sugar and the remaining water and mix well. Pour the tea into the lemonade mix and stir.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled. Enjoy!