Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Just like my favorite breakfast place but with less guilt
- 1⁄2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 whole wheat English muffins, split
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 eggs
- fresh ground black pepper
- fresh parsley (to garnish)
- In a small pan, whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise and mustard. Stir gently on a low heat until warm.
- Place spinach in a microwavable dish, sprinkle with a little water and microwave for 20-30 seconds until gently wilted.
- Toast the muffins and place one half on four plates.