Healthy Eggplant Cannelloni
- Heate oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Cook shallots and garlic until soft, about 1 minute. Reduce heat. Cook until golden, 3-5 minutes.
- Add peppers and juice; bring to a boil. Lower heat; simmer until peppers are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Cool. Puree in a blender. Pour into a 9x13 baking dish. Coat eggplants with cooking spray and broil on a baking sheet until golden on both sides, about 15 minutes.
- Heat oven to 400. Mash cheese, olives, capers and 1 T of the parsley in a bowl. Place 1 T of filling at end of each eggplant slice and roll up; Lay seam side down in dish. Bake 10 to 15 minutes. Top with remaining 1 T parsley.
- Per serving: 259 cals; 10.7 g fat (4.7 g saturated); 32 g carbs; 10.8 g fiber, 10.5 g protein.