Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I created this recipe by combining several different ranch recipes. The ingredients are inexpensive and easy to buy. It only takes a few minutes to make and the outcome is delicious.
- 1 cup cottage cheese, 2%
- 1⁄3 cup 1% low-fat milk or 1⁄3 cup buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (Olive Oil)
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese
- bacon bits
- Blend all together in a blender or food processor.
- If too thick add milk, if too thin add cottage cheese.
- Season to taste.