I love granola! I love to eat & make it. It is so flexible and you can substitute any of the ingredients. And..it makes the whole house smell delicious while it's in the oven!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups of dry oatmeal
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup raw sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2-1 cup dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, cherries, apricots, plums etc)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix together oatmeal, wheat germ, seeds and almonds in a large bowl.
- 3Mix together oil, honey, extract, cinnamon and nutmeg in a small bowl.
- 4Microwave honey mixture for 10 seconds.
- 5Pour over oatmeal and mix well.
- 6Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- 7Spread granola evenly on sheet.
- 8Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, mixing every 8 minutes or so.
- 9Remove from oven and mix in dried fruit, let cool.
- 10Enjoy and feel free to substitute any of the seeds, nuts and dried fruit.
- 11Store for 1 week in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy & Easy Granola
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.1
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 8.1 g