- 1 large chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Fillet the chicken breast into two pieces of equal size. (This is easier if the chicken breast is partially frozen).
- Mix the vinegar, lemon juice, oil, pepper and oregano. Marinate the chicken in the mixture for 1 hour (or more).
- Saute the chicken over medium-high heat, 10 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle feta over each fillet.