Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
These wraps are one of my favorite meals. Very good, very easy, and healthy!
- 1 (6 -8 ounce) package grilled chicken breast strips (Southwest Style)
- 1⁄2 onion, thinly sliced
- cooking spray
- 4 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- tomatoes, diced
- shredded carrot
- 2% low-fat Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- low-fat ranch dressing
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray.
- Saute onion until tender.
- Add chicken and saute until hot.
- Spread chicken and onion mixture down center of tortillas.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, carrots, cheese and ranch dressing.
- Fold over sides and fold ends over. Enjoy!