Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
They are really healthy...all the way through.
Make and share this Healthy Donuts recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare dough according to instructions; add in the honey while kneading and add some whole wheat flour to dough if dough is too sticky; wait for it to rise.
- form into rings (or whatever shape you want: balls, hearts, flowers, etc).
- heat olive oil at medium heat.
- fry shaped dough for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- brush with evaporated cane juice or whatever you want (frosting, etc.).