Recipe by JustAnotherCop
Two of our German Shepherds have food allergies. They can only eat one kind of dry food and treats are pretty much out of the question. I made this recipe as a "treat" for them. I only feed it to them once a day (usually before bed). I substitute a cup of their regular dry food for a cup of this. I suppose you could feed it to your dog more often or as their only food, but you'll want to make sure to add in some supplements.
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the ground turkey and drain thoroughly.
- Cook the rice according to the directions on the box and drain thoroughly.
- Thaw the frozen veggies.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Serve on top of dry dog food.
- Store any unused portion in the refrigerator.
- Number of servings depends on the size of the dog.