Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
Two of our German Shepherds have food allergies. They can only eat one kind of dry food and treats are pretty much out of the question. I made this recipe as a "treat" for them. I only feed it to them once a day (usually before bed). I substitute a cup of their regular dry food for a cup of this. I suppose you could feed it to your dog more often or as their only food, but you'll want to make sure to add in some supplements.
- Brown the ground turkey and drain thoroughly.
- Cook the rice according to the directions on the box and drain thoroughly.
- Thaw the frozen veggies.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Serve on top of dry dog food.
- Store any unused portion in the refrigerator.
- Number of servings depends on the size of the dog.