Recipe by At Home Chef
This is a great dessert that has been around for years. I made it somewhat healthy by using ingredients that are low sugar or low calorie or low fat. Give it a try, I can promise that it tastes just as good.
- 10 1⁄4 ounces fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 5 3⁄4 cups vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fat free butter substitute (I Can't believe it's not butter for example)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag reduced-fat oreo cookies
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Free
- 1 (8 ounce) bag gummy worms
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and cream cheese together in a seperate bowl.
- In a large bowl whisk soy milk and pudding mix together.
- Crush Oreos in a food processor.
- Mix the Cream Cheese and butter bowl into the Pudding bowl. Combine until smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip into the pudding mixture.
- Layer cookies and pudding in your favorite dish or use a flower pot. Make sure your final layer is cookies.
- Add Gummie worms for decoration as you wish.
- Chill until ready to serve.