At Home Chef's Note:
This is a great dessert that has been around for years. I made it somewhat healthy by using ingredients that are low sugar or low calorie or low fat. Give it a try, I can promise that it tastes just as good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 1/4 ounces fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 5 3/4 cups vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 1/4 cup fat free butter substitute (I Can't believe it's not butter for example)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag reduced-fat oreo cookies
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Free
- 1 (8 ounce) bag gummy worms
- 1Cream butter and cream cheese together in a seperate bowl.
- 2In a large bowl whisk soy milk and pudding mix together.
- 3Crush Oreos in a food processor.
- 4Mix the Cream Cheese and butter bowl into the Pudding bowl. Combine until smooth.
- 5Fold in Cool Whip into the pudding mixture.
- 6Layer cookies and pudding in your favorite dish or use a flower pot. Make sure your final layer is cookies.
- 7Add Gummie worms for decoration as you wish.
- 8Chill until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Dirt
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.3
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 1334.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
fat free butter substitute
reduced-fat oreo cookies
Cool Whip Free