Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This a healthy muffin that can take different kinds of variations according to the preferred taste.
Make and share this Healthy & Delicious Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup white flour or 1⁄2 cup brown flour
- 1⁄2 cup cornflour
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup oats
- 2 teaspoons natural bran
- 1 cup yoghurt
- orange zest
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower oil
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs or 2 egg whites
- 1⁄4 cup raisins or 1⁄4 cup dried fruits
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix the yoghurt & the oats & set aside.
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Beat the oil, sugar & honey for 2 minutes.
- Add eggs one by one while beating.
- Add the yoghurt & oats while beating .
- Add the dry ingredients & beat until well mixed together.
- Add the raisins & the orange zest lastly & mix by spoon for one minute in one direction.
- Fill cups 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 1 minute before removing from pan. Serve warm or cold with coffee.
- Bon appetite.