TaterBug! :)'s Note:
This is a rich reduced fat recipe for my favorite dark chocolate pudding. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the chocolate into small pieces.
- 2Combine chocolate, 2 cups milk, cream, sugar/splenda, instant espresso granules, cocoa, and salt in a large saucepan.
- 3Stir vigourously using a whisk over medium heat and it is smooth and thick.
- 4Stir the remailning milk and cornstarch together and whisk into the chocolate mixture.
- 5Simmer for a minute whisking and scraping down the sides with a spatula until thick.
- 6Add the butter and vanilla and cook one more minute.
- 7Take it off the heat and chill in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours until set firm.
- 8Use plastic wrap pressed onto surface of the pudding to avoid forming a skin.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Deep Chocolate Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.6
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 23.6 mg
- Sodium 228.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 10.8 g