Recipe by SiRong
Extracted from Men's Health (SG Edn) for personal files It's suggested that Alfalfa sprouts pack are good bowel cleanser, since it's a good source of : # fibre, nutirents, minerals, # vitamins, anti-oxidants, chlorophyll Per serving nutrition : 320 calories, 22g protein, 25g carbohydrates, 12g fat, 3g fibre, 60mg sodium
- 3 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 slices low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 big tomatoes
- 3 lettuce leaves (or Rocket)
- 1 bunch alfalfa sprout
- 180 g chicken breasts
- 1 dash dried Italian herb seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic (Crushed)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix garlic, hers, soy sauce & pepper in a bowl, before throwing in the chicken.
- Marinate for 20mins, for chicken to be flavoured.
- Coat non-stick fry-pan/ grill-skillet with spray of olive oil.
- Cook chicken for approximately 10 - 15mins, till golden brown on both sides.
- Cool the chicken before cutting into long strips of approximately 0.5cm thickness.
- Cut the tomato into thin rings.
- Tear up the lettuce (/rocket) leaves.
- Lay 1 slice of bread, 1 cheese slice, lettuce, alfalfa, tomato, 3 to 4 strips of chicken, 1 slice of bread, 1 cheese slice, lettuce, alfalfa, tomato, 3 to 4 strips of chicken, 1 slice of bread (in the order prescribed).
- Cut diagonally and serve.