1/1 Photo of Healthy Crumbed Chicken Nuggets
Found this posted on the Australian Vogue forum, it is delicious, healthy, and tasty! Please note that the measurements are approximations because this recipe wasn't provided with any, and I do it by sight. You basically need enough of everything to roll the chicken in. You can use vegetables (like mushrooms) instead of chicken too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180c and grease or line a baking tray with baking paper.
- 2Combine breadcrumbs, garlic flakes (or powder), flour, and salt in a bowl.
- 3In a separate bowl, add yogurt and stir the lemon juice through.
- 4Dip each chicken piece into the yogurt, then roll in the breadcrumb mixture and place on the baking tray. Repeat until all are done.
- 5Drizzle the nuggets with some olive oil (or use spray oil).
- 6Put in the oven for approx 30-40 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Crumbed Chicken Nuggets
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1255.6
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 97.7 mg
- Sodium 3792.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 183.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 29.2 g
- Protein 72.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried garlic flakes