Found this posted on the Australian Vogue forum, it is delicious, healthy, and tasty! Please note that the measurements are approximations because this recipe wasn't provided with any, and I do it by sight. You basically need enough of everything to roll the chicken in. You can use vegetables (like mushrooms) instead of chicken too.
- Preheat oven to 180c and grease or line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine breadcrumbs, garlic flakes (or powder), flour, and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add yogurt and stir the lemon juice through.
- Dip each chicken piece into the yogurt, then roll in the breadcrumb mixture and place on the baking tray. Repeat until all are done.
- Drizzle the nuggets with some olive oil (or use spray oil).
- Put in the oven for approx 30-40 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
We had a big oops moment when going to make this only to discover someone had finished of the yogurt so I had to use and egg/milk wash but they cooked up beautifully at 175C fan forced in 40 minutes and were lovely and moist, I used 3 small chicken breasts (total weight 450g) and got 34 nuggets and 3 of us gobbled up 28 of them, thank you Shak'n'Cake, made for Name that Ingredient tag game.