- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 3 bell peppers (green, red and yellow)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 (14 ounce) cans black beans
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 (14 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop peppers, onion and chicken into bite size pieces.
- Saute the above with spices until vegetables are soft and chicken is no longer pink.
- Dump chicken mixture into crock pot with green chilis (drained), corn, tomatoes and only one can of beans (drained).
- Puree remaining can of beans in it's own liquid with hand blender or food processor.
- Add to crock pot and cook for 4-6 hours on low.