Recipe by Nif
Easy and low fat, this Kraft recipe is a keeper for sure. The red peel adds a nice colour to the dish. This counts as 3 WW points. Enjoy!
Top Review by Dienia B.
wow really good .i also add garlic powder .these went perfectly with recipe #441310 everyone should try these i used just russets cause thats what i have turned out great@@#@#stars lol this is a 5 star dish
- 2 lbs red potatoes, wash and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup light cream cheese spread
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan. Add broth; cover. Bring to a boil on high heat; simmer on medium heat 15 minutes, stirring after 8 minutes. Uncover; stir potatoes. Simmer, uncovered for 5 to 6 minutes or until potatoes are tender and most of broth is absorbed.
- Add cream cheese spread. Reduce heat to low. Mash potatoes slightly until cream cheese is melted. Add sour cream and Parmesan; mash until potatoes are smooth and heated through.