1/2 Photos of Healthy Cranberry Walnut Muffins
We love these, especially in the fall! Though they're good anytime -- I usually throw a few bags of fresh cranberries in the freezer during the fall, so we can enjoy them year-round. Warning, this makes a large batch of muffins, usually about 18 for me, so make sure you have enough muffin tins on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°.
- 2Mix the first six ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Then mix the last six ingredients in a separate, smaller mixing bowl.
- 4Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir just until it's all moistened.
- 5Grease muffin pans or insert liners.
- 6Place a large spoonful of the mix in each muffin cup -- these don't rise very much, so I usually fill them about 3/4 to almost completely full.
- 7Bake at 350° for about 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Cranberry Walnut Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.2
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 164.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 4.0 g