Adapted from a recipe from the back of a Ritz box (I think), this version is healthier and more refreshing, without sacrificing flavor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 14 ounces imitation crabmeat (or lobster)
- 1 cup celery, finely diced
- 2 carrots, finely diced (or grate if you prefer a less crunchy salad)
- 1/4 onion, diced fine
- 10 Ritz crackers, crushed (reduced fat worked well)
- 4 tablespoons Miracle Whip (to moisten and combine flavors)
- seasoning salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- iceberg lettuce, cleaned and leaves separated
- 1Into a large mixing bowl, flake or chop the seafood. If you have crab sticks, you may want to use scissors to cut the crab into bite size pieces.
- 2Add the celery, carrots, onion, crackers, and Miracle Whip. Stir to combine. If the salad seems too dry, add additional Miracle Whip.
- 3Taste and add additional seasoning salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Serve in iceberg lettuce leaves.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Crab Salad
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.3
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 19.8 mg
- Sodium 936.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 13.0 g