Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from the food network and then tweeked it a bit. It is quite delicious. A little on the spicy side, so if that doesn't suite you then cut back on the seasoning blend a bit.
- Saute the peppers and red onion in a skillet sprayed with cooking spray just until soft (5-10 minutes.).
- Add the green onion, corned beef, hash browns, seasoning, worcestershire, and beef broth.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the hash browns are golden brown (15-20 minutes).
- Fry the eggs to desired doneness in a seperate skillet.
- To serve, place hash brown mixture on a plate and top with a fried egg.