I got this recipe from the food network and then tweeked it a bit. It is quite delicious. A little on the spicy side, so if that doesn't suite you then cut back on the seasoning blend a bit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute the peppers and red onion in a skillet sprayed with cooking spray just until soft (5-10 minutes.).
- 2Add the green onion, corned beef, hash browns, seasoning, worcestershire, and beef broth.
- 3Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the hash browns are golden brown (15-20 minutes).
- 4Fry the eggs to desired doneness in a seperate skillet.
- 5To serve, place hash brown mixture on a plate and top with a fried egg.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Corned Beef Hash With Fried Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.7
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 320.6 mg
- Sodium 703.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 23.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: