Recipe by alexi.blockgorman
A great, pretty healthy recipe for those with food allergies. This puts the "Delicious" into "Delicious and Nutritious."
Top Review by Wish I Could Cook
Fantastic cookies! I really loved these! I brought treats to work, one tray of "normal" chocolate chip cookies and a tray of these. These were gone first. I used chopped dates in place of the chocolate chips and thought that was a perfect match. The cookies don't spread at all during baking, so be sure the shape that they are when you put them on the cookie sheet is the shape that you want them to be. Also, they stayed very soft and moist. I loved them, and so did all my co-workers. Thanks!
- 3 bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2⁄3 cup almonds, ground into meal using food processor
- 1⁄3 cup coconut, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 7 ounces semisweet chocolate morsels
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl, then stir in all the other ingredients until they are all combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, dough should still be pretty lose, that's okay.
- Spoon dollops of cookie dough onto a baking sheet, about the size of 2 teaspoons each 1 " apart.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, it shouldn't take any more than 15.