Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another recipe from the Food Coach..
Make and share this Healthy Coleslaw recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brown rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 4 cups cabbage, shredded
- 4 cups shallots, finely sliced
- 1⁄3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup dried wholemeal rice noodles, crushed
- Combine the carrots, cabbage, shallots in a bowl. Dry roast the almonds in a small pan until golden.
- Using a rolling pin, grind the dried noodles until they have broken down into small pieces.
- Mix the almonds and ground noodles through the cabbage mix.
- Combine the olive oil, vinegar, maple syrup and seasoning together and mix through the coleslaw.