Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I am always on the look out for heart healthy recipes and happened to come across this one. Makes a lot so I cut the recipe in half and had leftovers for a snack and sent some in the kiddies lunch box.
- 4 pink grapefruit
- 3 oranges
- 3 tangerines
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 kiwi
- 2 limes
- 1 sprig of fresh mint
- lime wedge
- Peel and section grapefruit and oranges.
- Peel tangerines and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Quarter the strawberries.
- In a large bowl combine grapefruit, oranges, tangerines and strawberries.
- Add blueberries, kiwi and toss gently.
- Finely shred peel from the 2 limes (you should have 1 Tbsp)
- Squeeze lime juice (you should have 1/4 cup).
- Gently stir lime peel and juice into fruit.
- Cover and chill until serving time (about 4 hours would be best for flavours to mingle).
- If desired garnish with sprigs of mint and lime wedges.