1/1 Photo of Healthy Cinnamon Cream Cheese Swirl Bread (Whole Wheat)
I Can't Believe It's Healthy's Note:
Mmm! Cheesy, cinnamoney, and sweet! Just right. I have made this bread and it is delicious. Try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 59.14 ml softened margarine or 59.14 ml softened butter
- 177.44 ml brown sugar (or more, if you want a sweeter bread)
- 2 egg whites
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml whole wheat flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 236.59 ml skim milk
- 14.79 ml ground cinnamon
- 28.34-56.69 g fat free cream cheese or 28.34-56.69 g light cream cheese
- additional cinnamon
- additional brown sugar
- 59.14-118.29 ml raisins (optional) or 59.14-118.29 ml sultana (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, beat together margarine, sugar, and egg. Add skim milk and mix.
- 3Combine the flours, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- 4Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture, and fold in optional raisins or sultanas.
- 5Pour a half of the batter into a greased loaf pan.
- 6Sprinkle additional cinnamon and additional sugar and then dot cream cheese on top of batter. Cover with rest of batter.
- 7Bake for 30-45 minutes, until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean and the top is browned.
- 8SUGGESTION: would taste delish with cream cheese icing on top =).
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Cinnamon Cream Cheese Swirl Bread (Whole Wheat)
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.9
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 234.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 5.0 g