These treats are guilt-free and really satisfy a craving for something sweet and crunchy. Low cal and with some extra fiber too, they are a much better choice than those deep fried chips at the store! I like these plain, but I bet they would be great dipped in lowfat yogurt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 325.
- 2Cut each tortilla into eight wedges.
- 3mix splenda and cinnamon together.
- 4place the wedges in a single layer onto a cookie sheet.
- 5if they are very dry, you can spritz some water over them.
- 6sprinkle the cinnamon splenda mixture over the tortilla wedges.
- 7bake for 10-15 minutes, or until crisp.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Cinnamon Baked Tortilla Chips
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.9
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 458.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: