Recipe by SaddleUp87
These treats are guilt-free and really satisfy a craving for something sweet and crunchy. Low cal and with some extra fiber too, they are a much better choice than those deep fried chips at the store! I like these plain, but I bet they would be great dipped in lowfat yogurt.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
BETTER THAN POTATO CHIPS, & yes, great dipped in peach yogurt! I love cinnamon, so these little buggers are a welcome addition to my dip & dippers buffet! Thanks for posting the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in the current Pick-A-Chef]
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 325.
- Cut each tortilla into eight wedges.
- mix splenda and cinnamon together.
- place the wedges in a single layer onto a cookie sheet.
- if they are very dry, you can spritz some water over them.
- sprinkle the cinnamon splenda mixture over the tortilla wedges.
- bake for 10-15 minutes, or until crisp.