Recipe by Cook of the Hill
This is something i have played around with for a while now. All the taste you could want with no where near the guilt. I love sour cream but this greek yougurt spiced up takes the prize. Use it for taco topping or a dip for chips or pita, or countless other uses.
- 16 ounces Greek yogurt (I like Fage)
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons texas pete (or sub other hot sauce)
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl combine above ingredients. I use a handheld mixer with a wisk attachment to mix and whip ingredients.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve or eat right away.
- The yogurt is a great canvas to add more flavors. You may end up creating your own variation.