Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Quick to make for teatime. Uses 4 healthy fruits and veg. Fun to eat! I invented the recipe today because I wanted to make something healthy and fun, but quick to make and couldnt find one. So I made this one up with my dad!
- First you need to chop up the apple into normal pieces.
- Then you chop up the cucumber into sticks.
- Place the banana onto a plate as the trunk of the christmas tree. Then lay the cucumber sticks out on the plate as branches of the tree.
- Put a few slices of apples around the tree as angels. Now chop on apple slice into small pieces. Put them on the cucumbers for decorations.
- To complete the tree, put the strawberry on the top of the tree. Finally, put the biscuits beside the trunks as nice yummy christmas presents.
- Now you are ready to eat --