Using wheat pastry flour, wheat germ, sunflower oil, these are some healthy cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
- 3In a smaller bowl, mash banana with oil until smooth.
- 4Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- 5Fold banana mixture into dry mixture until blended.
- 6Stir in chocolate chips.
- 7Place bowl in freezer for 5 minutes to harden dough.
- 8Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 9Place tablespoons of dough one inch apart on sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (450 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.9
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 112.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g