Recipe by cuppycakes
Using wheat pastry flour, wheat germ, sunflower oil, these are some healthy cookies.
Top Review by Graybert
These were way to dry - very cake like - not at all like a chocolate chip cookie should taste. Sorry, but it just did not go over very well in our home. I will not be making these again.
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ
- 1 medium banana
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, mash banana with oil until smooth.
- Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- Fold banana mixture into dry mixture until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place bowl in freezer for 5 minutes to harden dough.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place tablespoons of dough one inch apart on sheet and bake for 15 minutes.