Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Using wheat pastry flour, wheat germ, sunflower oil, these are some healthy cookies.
Make and share this Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, mash banana with oil until smooth.
- Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- Fold banana mixture into dry mixture until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place bowl in freezer for 5 minutes to harden dough.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place tablespoons of dough one inch apart on sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
These were way to dry - very cake like - not at all like a chocolate chip cookie should taste. Sorry, but it just did not go over very well in our home. I will not be making these again.
these were good. the texture are like cakes. i put raisins instead of chocolate chips and it was awesome.